Our purpose is:
- In a practical way, to demonstrate God's love to everyone through Christian fellowship and sharing, for all to enjoy the love of God experientially (1 John 4:7; Acts 2:46-47).
- To be a Christian Ministry that breaks all known barriers such as race, colour, tribe or clan, creed, bigotry or prejudice (Ephesians 4:4-6; Galatians 3:26-27).
- To be a Church that brings families back together through God's love, and a Ministry that represents one big family in Christ Jesus.
- To find the lost, and to equip the found.
- To be used of the Triune (Three-In-One) God to fully demonstrate His power through teaching the Word, with miracles, signs and wonders (Mark 16:15-18; John 14:12; Romans 15:18-19; Acts 2:42-43). As a Pentecostal Christian Ministry, we aim to be purpose-driven, rather than formula-led.